(This series has been uploaded with permission by Islam Channel!)
This is a series where Muhammad AlShareef guides us through everyday of Ramadan with his very own Heart Wheel Journal. The journal (which can be downloaded at http://www.heartwheeljournal.com ) aims to make this Ramadan a Ramadan you won’t forget! The show appears on the Iftar Bites Program on Islam Channel.
Today’s Topic is:
Day 3 Fasting Makes Me Stronger!
Some GEMS to take away and implement from this session:
• People will focus on their goals but they’re too tired to go out and achieve their goals.
• Fasting is designed to make you stronger!
• If Allah has prescribed it, then its only going to benefit you.
• For Iftar, don’t stuff yourself! If you stuff yourself, you’re gonna spend Ramadan sleeping.
• Do not skip Suhoor, or else you’ll be knocked out by Tarawih prayer.
Each day in Ramadan 2010, Muhammad Alshareef shares with you a “sweet” reflection on one of the verses recited that night. Tune in daily for these “sweet” reflections.
RAMADAN DAY 3
InshaAllah, may we together benefit and achieve hidayah from it.
~Listen, Reflect and Apply~